Wednesday, January 02, 2008

December - the month for christmas, school vacations, Callista's birthday, and, oh yes - dance recitals! Not a busy month at all. Sometimes I wonder how I ever get around to finding the kids presents. I do know that wrapping them is my new Xmas eve pastime.

But first - the dance recital! Sarita is on her second year of ballet and her first of Jazz. After 3 years she had to choose between clogging and going into Jazz. Thank god she chose jazz. Now only one dance recital in December - not me doing more running all over the place forgetting which shoes and costumes I am supposed to have when.

But the final result - isn't she just the cutest little ballerina!




Oh and Nathan has fun when we go to these things as well. Too bad my 4yo is finally acting like a 3yo and ALL over the place at top speed. Dallas and Katelynn showed up to take up some of the slack with him so I could watch Sarita.

No comments: