Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I notice that I have been shamefully remiss in keeping my blog up to date recently. My only excuse(s) can be seen in the activites that have happened in the meantime.

First - Cherry Festival. I will not go into all the driving, running around, and OMG, we forgot the jazz shoes that went on in the two weeks leading up to Cherry Festival - not to mention the actual dance recital, the picture taking, the end of school activities, and so on. Shall we just go there?

Sarita has been dancing in ballet for 2 years. This is her first year in Jazz. I am sure you will be able to see the difference in costumes so I will not have to point it out to you :).







I would like to point out that Sarita did forget her pink tights. I did not notice until halfway through the performance. Her teacher did not notice at all. Thank god for tan legs.

No comments: