Thursday, September 20, 2007

Puppies born on Sept. 19, 2007. Four blacks and one blondie. The blondie is a girl. The blacks are boys and girls - I believe 2 of each. Very cute and Montana is mama excellent!






Oh and in case Montana looks rather comfy. She should. After all my preplanning and making of beds and having everything prepared she had her puppies on my bed when I slipped out to go to the bathroom (well her first one and then on from there since I just did not have the heart to move her). She has decided not to leave that spot since.

So, yes, I slept on the couch last night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh.....TOO cute. And the pics of the kids...so smiley! Loving it.

Lisa said...

So how many of the puppies will you keep? You know the kids are going to one one, or all of them. LOL