Thursday, November 01, 2007

Ahh - inside a warm house with your family and friends and tons and tons of booty! What to do? Dump it out and start trading and sharing. Whoops -did I say sharing? ha ha ha. Trading definitely.

Callista was not too sure about this part. She was so excited that she could run up to people's doors and get candy - all for herself!!! Don't know if she understood the part about trading it out for the stuff you like - cuz ya know she likes it all! But she made a couple of new friends!

The punk pixie and the undead cheerleader at an impasse ....

I think the exercise equipment has distracted the kids. What me sugar high? No way! But hey, what's this and can I play with this and what does this do.....Meanwhile Ivy the corgi makes her list.

How much do you have? I have enough to last until summer. Wait that looks like Ivy going in for the kill.

No comments: