Friday, August 08, 2008

In July I got a surprise when my cousin, whom I last saw when her daughter was a very verbal 3yo, came into Boise. We all met up for dinner. When growing up my family and Lisa's, my cousin, spent a lot of time together. Now as adults we hardly ever see each other. Different States and in one case a different country/continent all together. Yet I have to admit it was like we see each other every weekend. The kids had never met each other but it only took about 10 minutes and some food to break the ice.

The back of Lisa's head, Callista, Dallas, and Sarita.
All the kids-Callista,Nathan,Dakota,Savannah (the one that was 3 when I last saw her), Wyatt, Dallas, and Sarita with Nathan apparently going on the lam. And here they are again with me holding on to Nathan to prevent any more escape attempts. The All Girl Band - Callista, Savannah, Dallas, and Sarita. World watch out!
Settling down for one picture. This time Wyatt was not as afraid to get so close to the girls-LOL.

No comments: