Monday, October 09, 2006

So a litte background goes a long way. I am a single mom in her early 40's. I adopted my daughter (now age 10) at age 7 from Washington State. I adopted my son (age 3) from Guilin, China in April of 2006. Now I am on the road to yet another daughter in China. She will be Number 1 daughter's same age so this could be fun or a mine field. I will mention my nieces and nephews quite often since they are a large part of why I began my journey as a single parent to begin with.

I am just documenting my experiences not only as a single parent but as a single parent in Idaho. Hopefully my kids will forgive me when they are older.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did you make your decision to become a single parent? I'm 43 and I suppose because I've waited this long, the thought of jumping in scares me to DEATH - especially the financial aspect of it. Perhaps you can be my mentor and teach me how to embrace the idea and live it successfully.


Carol from St. Louis, from your Yahoo Std Poodle group