Monday, April 02, 2007

Ok so the foal's name is ..... drum roll......

Tink's Chocolate Chip Lost Boy -we'll call him Freckles.

Wait -was that Boy?? Chip??? Whoops she did it again! No matter how many times I tell myself I should do a double check especially after divining gender in the dark after a night of no sleep I just never find the time to do it. Then when I am out there watching the little thing take a pee I am thinking "hmmm, that seems to be going the wrong direction" but it is a fleeting thought since we are standing in 50mph sustained winds. Then I come home from a business trip and my father breaks the news - Rebecca, there is something hanging down from that there little filly. I go running out and check out ,yes , a boy toy thing just hanging there as happy as can be. The thing with little horses is that when they first come out everything is pretty sucked up but about a week later everything is loose and hanging in the breeze and they cannot suck it up if you paid them. And, yes, my dad is cracking up at me - again. Did I not do this same thing 2 years ago??!! Yes I did.

Oh and this means that Grandpa (chocolate chip) and Shane (Freckles) win the candy bar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that SHE'S a GIRL, I think her name should be Princess Consuela BananaHammock.