Monday, December 18, 2006

Oh and I am adding two bedrooms, a bathroom, and a regular utlity room to my house. They are tearing down the add ons that were put in place sometime in the last 70 years that were not quite up to par and adding what I need.

Right now my house is 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. Just not enough bathrooms when one little guy likes to "go poop" for about 30 minutes. We all know that means playing with his toys and stripping naked while sitting on the toilet. But a boy going poop just needs his space and everyone else needs another bathroom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure those girls will be monopolizing some bathroom time soon, too...

How FUN! OK, maybe 'fun' isn't the word...but too COOL to be getting somewhere on this finally!!

Any cute contractors to take pics of?? Karen mentioned a married one - so leave him out. Any others?